ATESOL NSW membership is renewed annually in February/March. Financial membership for 2019 expires on 31 March 2020.
If you were a member in 2018, a renewal email will have been sent to you in February/March 2019.
If you did not receive an email, please register your details using
the form below and an invoice with payment options will be sent to you:
Once registered, payment by credit card is available here:
Members receive the following benefits:
▪ Discounts to attend ATESOL NSW professional learning workshops;
▪ Discounts on EAL and HSC resources available on this website;
▪ A quarterly digital newsletter which includes updates on professional matters and information about TESOL pedagogy and initiatives;
▪ Automatic free membership of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA);
▪ Attendance at biennial ACTA international conferences at members' rates;
▪ Professional support from a network of experienced colleagues in NSW and Australia;
▪ The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and expertise to help colleagues in the field;
▪ Advocacy for EAL/D learners and the TESOL profession across systems and sectors.
2019 Membership Categories
$100 - Regular (Full-time Employment)
$80 - Regional/Country (Full-time)
$60 - Part-time/Casual Employment
$50 - Part-time Student/Unemployed/Retired
FREE - Full-time Student (Unwaged)
$250 - School/Organisation/Institution
$300 - Secondary School (includes HSC Trial Pack)*
*Pre-registration for pack is required.
Please direct membership enquiries to our treasurer at email@example.com.