2020 Membership registration is now open.
ATESOL NSW membership is renewed annually in February/March. Financial membership for 2020 expires on 31 March 2021.
If you were a member in 2019, a renewal email will be sent to your registered email address in February/March 2020.
If you do not receive an email by mid March, please register your details using
the form below and an invoice with payment options will be sent to you:
Once registered, payment by credit card is available here:
Members receive the following benefits:
▪ Discounts to attend ATESOL NSW professional learning workshops;
▪ Discounts on EAL and HSC resources available on this website;
▪ A quarterly digital newsletter which includes updates on professional matters and information about TESOL pedagogy and initiatives;
▪ Automatic free membership of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA);
▪ Attendance at biennial ACTA conferences at members' rates;
▪ Professional support from a network of experienced colleagues in NSW and Australia;
▪ The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and expertise to help colleagues in the field;
▪ Advocacy for EAL/D learners and the TESOL profession across all systems and sectors.
2020 Membership Categories
$100 - Regular (Full-time Employment)
$80 - Regional/Country (Full-time)
$60 - Part-time/Casual Employment
$50 - Part-time Student/Unemployed/Retired
FREE - Full-time Student (Unwaged)
$250 - School/Organisation/Institution
$300 - Secondary School (includes HSC Trial Pack)*
*Pre-registration for pack is required and exam security conditions must be upheld.
All School/Organisation/Institution memberships ($250 or $300) should have one contact person who is willing forward correspondence (e.g. our newsletters) to colleagues at their school. This membership category also provides a discount to any staff member from that specific school who wishes to attend our professional learning events/workshops.
General enquiries: email@example.com
Payment enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATESOL NSW Inc. © 2018-2020
PO Box 965, Kensington NSW 1465
ABN 45 769 925 602