ATESOL NSW membership is renewed annually in February/March. Financial membership for 2020 expires on 31 March 2021.
If you were a member in 2019, a renewal email will be sent to your registered email address in February/March 2020.
If you do not receive an email by mid March, please register your details using the form below and an invoice with payment options will be sent to you.
Once registered, use the drop-down menu below to pay your membership by credit card.
Members receive the following benefits:
▪ Discounts to attend ATESOL NSW professional learning workshops;
▪ Discounts on EAL and HSC resources available on this website;
▪ A quarterly digital newsletter which includes updates on professional matters and information about TESOL pedagogy and initiatives;
▪ Automatic free membership of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA);
▪ Attendance at biennial ACTA international conferences at members' rates;
▪ Professional support from a network of experienced colleagues in NSW and Australia;
▪ The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and expertise to help colleagues in the field;
▪ Advocacy for EAL/D learners and the TESOL profession across all systems and sectors.