ATESOL NSW membership is renewed annually in February/March. Financial membership for 2018 expires on 31 March 2019.
If you are an existing member, a renewal email will have been sent to you in February. Please use the drop-down menu below to pay your membership by credit card.
If you did not receive an email, please register your details using the form below and an invoice with payment options will be sent to you first:
Members receive the following benefits:
▪ Discounts to attend ATESOL NSW professional learning workshops;
▪ Discounts on EAL and HSC resources available on this website;
▪ A quarterly digital newsletter which includes updates on professional matters and information about TESOL resources and initiatives;
▪ Automatic free membership of the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA);
▪ Attendance at biennial ACTA international conferences at members' rates;
▪ Professional support from a network of experienced colleagues in NSW and Australia;
▪ The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and expertise to help colleagues in the field;
▪ Advocacy for EAL/D learners and the TESOL profession across sectors.